PCP: Your Personal Contract Plan
Under your Audi Personal Contract Plan
- Audi Finance purchases the car on your behalf.
- You choose a deposit percentage between 10% and 30%.
- You then pay an agreed installment over 36 months.
- A portion of the car’s value is deferred until the end of the agreement. This is the minimum amount that Audi Ireland guarantees your car will be worth at the end of your agreement, your Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV).
At the end of your PCP contract, there are three options
- Pay the final installment and take ownership of the car, or re-finance it subject to lending criteria.
- Part exchange your car for another
- Return your car with no further payment, terms and conditions apply.
- No more residual value worries.
- A new Audi every 2 - 3 years.
- Lower Payments and shorter terms.
- Avoid NCT costs (New car PCP only).
- Upgrade to a higher specification model for less.
Volkswagen Bank GmbH Branch Ireland is authorized by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFIN) in Germany and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.