Navigation system pluswith MMI operating logic
Goal in sight. With both visual and acoustic directions, the navigation system plus with MMI operating logic guides the driver reliably to the chosen destination. The navigation and information system provides high-quality map visualisations and also pilots you with acoustic directions to wherever you want to go.
The navigation system plus with MMI operating logic and DVD offers navigation and information of the highest quality. If desired, the dynamic route guidance system can take traffic information into account when choosing a route. A large number of additional navigation and infotainment functions and displays, as well as an intuitive operating concept, which closely follows the Audi MMI principle, round off the powerful system.
The navigation system plus with MMI operating logic and DVD has the following functions:
- Integrated, high-quality radio system
- Electromechanically folding 6.5-inch TFT colour display (16/9)
- Single DVD drive for navigation DVDs, audio CDs or MP3 CDs
- Two integrated MMC/SD card-slots for MP3 files (for memory cards up to 1GB; corresponding to over 15 hours of MP3 music)
- Playback of MP3 CDs in addition to audio CDs (an MP3 CD holds approx. twelve hours of music)
- View of route directions and arrow display on the driver information display
- Display of the visual parking information (only when Audi parking aid plus is ordered), including aerial and 9 active speakers
- Audi music interface connection possible
- Bird's-eye view: maps displayed from the bird's-eye perspective
- 3D display of the motorway junction to be negotiated (currently only for Germany) synchronised with voice directions
- Split-screen function. This divides the screen into two sections to display the map view and additional information at the same time
- Junction map: simplified detailed view of the current driving manoeuvre
- Display of the next three turns on the route with road reference and distance
- In single destination mode, the driver is offered a choice of up to three routes
- Selected special destinations, such as petrol stations, hotels, restaurants and car parks, can be displayed along the route with information on their distances and expected arrival times
- Directory entries can also be used as destinations for the navigation system
- Dynamic navigation via TMC is available in the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France (© Mediamobile), Italy, Netherlands, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Czech Republic
- Convenient telephone operation provided a mobile phone preparation (Bluetooth) is installed
Available as an option: speech dialogue system for operation of the navigation system, telephone and radio
Available navigation DVDs
A navigation DVD covering the following countries (where digitised) is available for the navigation system with DVD: Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Vatican City.
Navigation DVDs for the navigation system plus can be purchased from Audi dealers. Updated navigation DVD versions are released annually and are also available from dealerships.